cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Barry Fitzgerald" <barfitzger...@gmail.com>
Subject Patch for JAX-RS Spring configuration [CXF-1416]
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 14:30:31 GMT
Hi,

I've created a patch for CXF-1416. It now enables multiple root resources to
be configured.

I've tested this manually with the following similar config to below:

<jaxrs:server id="customerService" address="/">
        <jaxrs:serviceBeans>
            <!--multiple services support -->
            <ref bean="restfulUserService" />
            <ref bean="restfulLoginService" />
        </jaxrs:serviceBeans>
    </jaxrs:server>

There are currently no tests for the Spring bean definition parser that I
can see and I'm not sure exactly how to write a valid unit test for this.
Maybe someone can enlighten me!

Thanks,

Barry