cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status of 2.1.....
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 21:20:16 GMT
Dan,

I am of multiple minds whether the JS stuff is done enough for 2.1. It
hasn't attracted a giant audience, and some of the other things I'd add to
it would really like to have some substrate for easier annotation support in
place first. On balance, we could call it cooked for 2.1.

I am also responsible for some Aegis things that may or may not be the
source of trouble and distress, such as the MTOM changes that I made. I
think I at least need to make some of them controllable.

--benson