cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: things that lurk under a bus
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 00:52:43 GMT
Hi Benson,

You could think the bus as a static components repository, you could put
your type map into as you want.
But if you want to meet the requirement with putting the type maps into
a bus extension, it is not easy to deal with the multi type maps with
one bus extension entrance, especially you want to it be thread-safe.

How about put the type map into the data binding or some other place
which instance is per service?

Willem