cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CXF-1448 request for assistance
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 15:57:34 GMT

Benson,

On Wednesday 27 February 2008, Benson Margulies wrote:
> While I'm happy to try to serve as Aegis level 1 support, WS Security
> is really new to me. Can anyone else wade in here (again)?

From the stack trace, it doesn't look like it's even getting to the
ws-security stuff.   It's barfing in the SAAJInInterceptor while trying
to build the SAAJ model that the security stuff would use.

Thus, you probably can just configure in the SAAJInInterceptor.   No
security stuff needed.

THAT said, I still expect you to not be able reproduce it...   The stack
trace also points out that it's using the bea Stax parser and not
woodstox which is what we pretty much always test with and have worked
around any issues.   I'm not exactly sure how buggy that parser is.

That also said, you should get him to configure in the logging
interceptors so you can see the exact soap message being sent.  Thus,
you could see if there really is a namespace issue or not.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA