cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Bharath Ganesh for committer....
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 18:58:39 GMT

We have 13 +1 votes.

dkulp, gmazza, ejohnson, wjiang, jliu, apaibir, ffang, ubhole,
socallaghan, jgawor, pjones, gnodet, bsnyder.

Unfortunately, only two of those (gnodet and bsnyder) are IPMC binding
votes.   I'll call another vote on general@incubator to hopefully get
the last binding vote.  (unless one of our other esteemed IPMC folks
would like to chime in?  jstrachan?  jim? jgenender? .....)   Part of
the issue was probably calling a vote over a US holiday weekend.  My
fault.  :-(

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp