cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Bharath Ganesh for committer....
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 22:17:29 GMT

I'd like to nominate Bharath Ganesh for commit karma.

Bharath has been using CXF for WELL over a year.   (the first emails I
see on the list are from Dec 2006).   He has integrated CXF into a
commercial J2EE server as the JAX-WS implementation and in the process
has identified several bugs and issues in CXF and was very helpful with
getting CXF to pass the TCK's (both standalone and in their full J2EE
suite).

He's also been doing some memory debugging and optimizations which are
very valuable and also very hard to do.

Here's my +1

--
J. Daniel Kulp