cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Status of 2.1.....
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 21:15:53 GMT

Could everyone that has been working on 2.1items please check JIRA and
update/resolve any items?

We still have 55 open 2.1 issues and 11 2.0.5 issues so it LOOKS like we
still have a ton of work to do.   However, we're now passing the JAX-WS
2.1 TCK (except for a couple challenged tests that we're waiting for
of the 2.1 related tasks are complete.

I've gone ahead and create a 2.1.1 version number in Jira.   If you're
sure something won't get done for 2.1 but is pretty important to get in
shortly thereafter, go ahead and assign it to that version.

Thanks!
--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA