cxf-dev mailing list archives

From tog <guillaume.all...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Code generation for Groovy
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2008 02:04:59 GMT
Dan,

Is that working for any class compiled by xjc (dynamic client) ?

I end up having things like:
   {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}string and would like to get back
in that case string.class
or
  {http://terraserver-usa.com/terraserver/}ProjectionType, in that
case I would like to get
com.terraserver_usa.terraserver.ProjectionType.class which ghas
already been compiled.

With JAXBUtils, I end up being able to transform:
   {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}string to org.w3._2001.xmlschema.string
but it does not look that I can get back the class. How to get rid of
this URI in order to manage collision correctly (two object having the
same name but not the same namespace)

Thanks
Guillaume

--