cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Liu, Jervis" <j...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Bus convention
Date Sat, 12 Jan 2008 16:42:53 GMT
You can get Bus from Message if you are in the interceptors, or normally it is safe to get
bus by calling BusFactory.getDefaultBus(false). Following code snippet is from ColocOutInterceptor.java:

        if (bus == null) {
            bus = message.getExchange().get(Bus.class);
            if (bus == null) {
                bus = BusFactory.getDefaultBus(false);
            }
            if (bus == null) {
                throw new Fault(new org.apache.cxf.common.i18n.Message("BUS_NOT_FOUND", BUNDLE));
            }
        }

Cheers,
Jervis