cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Liu, Jervis" <j...@iona.com>
Subject RE: unable to get uri parameter in rest service having wrapped true
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 15:55:47 GMT
In the wrapped mode, CXF presumes that the request comes in within a wrapper, in which case
CXF will try to unwrap the request and the request will be marshaled to "String text" instead
of "NamasteText text".

Following should work for you in the wrapped mode:

@WebService
public interface NamasteService {
     @Get
     @HttpResource(location = "/namaste/{text}")