cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Implementing the rest of the DataReader and DataWriter
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 19:52:25 GMT
One thing that would be helpful when using Aegis standalone or even
in CXF is if there was a JAXB facade.  So, to use Aegis you could
just change the jaxb provider impl.  Alternatively, if this is
difficult, we could make the user facing API more JAXBish.  This
would help new users become adept at using Aegis much quicker.

-dain