cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Freeman Fang" <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about PhaseInterceptorChain class
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2008 02:44:58 GMT
Hi Glen,

You can see the  getChain method in PhaseChainCache.java [1] call this
constructor.

The code piece below show generally how to create the PIC
        PhaseChainCache outboundChainCache = new PhaseChainCache();
        PhaseManager pm = getBus().getExtension(PhaseManager.class);
        List<Interceptor> outList = new ArrayList<Interceptor>();
        outList.add(new SoapPreProtocolOutInterceptor());
        outList.add(new SoapOutInterceptor(getBus()));
        PhaseInterceptorChain outChain = outboundChainCache.get(
pm.getOutPhases(), outList);

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/trunk/api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/phase/PhaseChainCache.java

Best Regards