cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Patch for CXF-1409
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2008 13:42:55 GMT
Hi Sergey,

I test apply your patch and run the test. All looks good except four
test failure in systest module.
ServerPersistenceTest
SequenceTest
JaxwsExecutorTest
with  same reason
<error type="java.lang.NoSuchMethodError"
message="org.apache.cxf.greeter_control.Greeter.greetMeAsync(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljavax/xml/ws/Response;">java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:

org.apache.cxf.greeter_control.Greeter.greetMeAsync(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljavax/xml/ws/Response

and RMPolicyWsdlTest

with
javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: Could not send Message.

I guess the error comes from the greeter_control.wsdl  and the new
greeter.wsdl you create using same tns and service name, which means the
generated code will override each other.

Best Regards

Freeman