cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CXFServlet
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2008 18:00:19 GMT

Guillaume,

That's part of the issue, we don't really parse it.  Spring does.  :-)

Seriously, if you look in the jaxws frontend in:
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.spring
You'll see some classes:
NamespaceHandler
This registers the spring handlers for the various "jaxws:*" things that
you would encounter in the cxf-servlet.xml file.    Likewise, the simple
frontend has a Namespacehandler for it's stuff, the jms transport has
one for it's stuff, etc....   Other frontends or things could easily
register their own Namespace handlers to handle their own objects.

From that, you can see we register a EndpointDefinitionParser object to
handle the "jaxws:endpoint" stuff.   You can look in there to see how we
process the element to build up a Spring BeanDefinition which spring
then uses.

Does that help at all?

Dan

--