cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: exit xmime:contentType, stage left?
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 15:51:02 GMT
On Thursday 24 January 2008, Benson Margulies wrote:
> Are you really comfy with Aegis using xmine:base64Binary all the time
> for MTOM?

Hmm......    noodle noodle noodle....      Hmm........

I'm not really sure.   :-)

Seriously, I guess I'd have to see what other toolkits (and CXF for that
matter) do when they run wsdl2XXX with that wsdl/schema.   Example: what
does .NET do?    If it does something wacky, it's probably not the best
idea.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp