cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: exit xmime:contentType, stage left?
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 15:32:43 GMT

I really have no problem with the solution you came up with if it could
work with JAXB.    If the MToM test was using Aegis, I'd be completely
OK.    The issue is JAXB is broken in a few areas so the solution just
doesn't work there.   :-(   Not your fault.

If JAXB would have actually generated a valid schema, I wouldn't have
even noticed.   While debugging some issues with schema
generation/validation, I made the EndpointReferenceUtils "assert false;"
if it couldn't process the schema.   I then also forced it to process
the schema for every invokation.   Thus, I was able to find a BUNCH of
places where invalid schema was being used and/or generated.  Fixed most
of them.   The MToM was the one I couldn't figure out a sollution for.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA