cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: In trouble, proposing to subtract a process
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 19:38:01 GMT

Benson,

In general, just change the call of:
launchServer(Server.class)
to:
launchServer(Server.class, true)
which brings it in-process.

I actually have no problem leaving it that way providing that when it
runs from the command line, it doesn't spit out a lot of crap to the
console.    A couple of the servers do print out things when they run
which gets captured in the forked version.

That said, I'd LIKE to add an option (probably a sys property or
something) to the forked processes to allow jpda debugging.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA