cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.4-incubator
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 19:07:58 GMT

This is a vote to release CXF 2.0.4-incubator.

Once again, there have been a bunch of bug fixes and enhancements that
have been done compared to the 2.0.3 release.   Over 56 JIRA issues are
marked as resolved for 2.0.4 which is, once again, an incredible amount
of work for a patch release.  (This is in addition to all the work done
toward the 2.1 version.)   Very nicely done everyone.

For a full list of the issues, see:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12312855&styleName=Html&projectId=12310511&Create=Create

The staging area is at:
http://people.apache.org/~dkulp/stage_cxf/2.0.4-incubator

The distributions are in the "dist" directory. The "m2repo" directory
contains the stuff that will by pushed to the m2-incubating-repository.

This release is tagged at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/tags/cxf-2.0.4-incubator/

I've also created a list of the "!????" files from rat and categoriezed
them.   This is checked into SVN along with the tag:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/tags/cxf-2.0.4-incubator/etc/rat.unknowns.txt

Here is my +1.   The vote will be open here for at least 72 hours.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA