cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What to do with Public Domain code?
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 15:48:47 GMT

This is easy.   You need to do two things:

1) create a file called
rt/javascriptsrc/main/appended-resources/META-INF/NOTICE

That just contains the information about that file.

2) in distribution, edit:
distribution/src/main/appended-resources/META-INF/NOTICE
to contain the same info.

That should be it.

We probably should add a page to the developer wiki about "how to add
third party things" to cover this.  Things pulled in from maven are easy
as you usually don't need to do anything.   Stuff added directly to the
source tree can be tricky.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp