cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Building CXF with the latest trunk code failed
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 15:48:33 GMT
On Tuesday 01 January 2008, Benson Margulies wrote:
> It builds for me, but I haven't 'cleaned' it. I haven't seen any
> evidence of the IONA auto-builder for 4 days, either. Or any of the
> IONA-people from this side of the world.

The IONA engineering build lab is pretty much completely down for last
week and this week.   They are completely re-wiring the electricity in
there, moving machines around, etc...   Thus, the cruisecontrol box has
no power.   It will hopefully be up again next week.

If we really want it, I could go grab it (if I could find it in the
stacks of computers in there)  and move it into my cube for the time
being.  Since it should only be a couple days, I rather just let it be.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA