cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@verizon.net>
Subject Any more documentation on interceptor phases?
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 01:58:01 GMT
Team,

On our the Interceptor page[1], at the top, we have a listing of 8-10
different phases (both outgoing and incoming) without much description
of *which* phase an interceptor should be invoked under, i.e., the types
of interceptors for which each phase is appropriate for.

I suspect several phases are not used heavily for interceptors and
therefore don't have common use cases but there are probably also a few
phases that interceptors are very commonly attached to.  Does anyone
know what the most common or obvious phases are, and what types of
interceptors are usually called for those phases?  If so, if that person
could update the phase tables on this page with that information that
would be probably be quite helpful for users.

Thanks,
Glen

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/interceptors.html