cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: What is neethi, and why do I download it every time I type mvn?
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 01:58:55 GMT
I didn't create a pom.xml for it (I'm not exactly certain about its
parameters, and I don't think they will accept one coming from a
non-Neethi team member anyway), but submitted the issue to WS-Commons
for them to look at:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSCOMMONS-288

I may create a pom.xml for my local repository just to fix the problem
locally.  If I can get it fixed I'll forward off the pom.xml to cxf-user
so others can use it.

Glen