cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: What is neethi, and why do I download it every time I type mvn?
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 11:17:04 GMT
Thanks, but do you (or anyone else) have a copy a pom.xml for neethi
that would work?  I don't know what needs to go into it.  If you don't
mind, I'll also submit it to the Axis team so the problem can get fixed
at the source.  This is presently an ugly problem, because lots of
people use Maven for CXF and we don't want them to see Neethi
continually being downloaded.

Thanks,
Glen