cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Beryozkin" <sergey.beryoz...@iona.com>
Subject Problem building testutils
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 10:52:02 GMT
Hi

I can't build a testutils module on Windows. I wiped out a local m2 repository and did a clean
checkout from a trunk, and still I'm getting a bunch of errors like

...\testutils\src\main\java\org\apache\hello_world_xml_
http\bare\GreeterImpl.java:[22,50] package org.apache.hello_world_xml_http.bare.
types does not exist

...\testutils\src\main\java\org\apache\hello_world_xml_
http\bare\GreeterImpl.java:[31,36] cannot find symbol
symbol: class Greeter
public class GreeterImpl implements Greeter {

etc.

Looks like a wsdltojava maven plugin does not pick up some wsdl files locates in a testutils
resources folder...
Has someone tried to build a trunk on WindowsXP recently ?

Thanks, Sergey

Registered Number: 171387