cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Ramsden" <rrams...@aidc-solutions.co.uk>
Subject RE: JSR-311 drafts
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2008 17:18:45 GMT
How do I remove myself from the mailing list????

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Kulp [mailto:dkulp@apache.org]
Sent: 25 January 2008 16:54
To: cxf-dev@incubator.apache.org
Cc: Frank Lynch
Subject: Re: JSR-311 drafts

On Wednesday 23 January 2008, Frank Lynch wrote:
> Hi,
> Can anyone tell me which draft of JSR-311 we're currently targeting in
> cxf?
> Are we currently working towards the latest (dec 4th) draft?
>  https://jsr311.dev.java.net/drafts/jsr311_20071204.pdf
>  https://jsr311.dev.java.net/
> thanks,
> --Frank

Well, long term, the goal is to target the final release.   Thus, we're
mostly just trying to keep up with the latest, yet also not waste a
bunch of time implementing stuff that will be removed in the next draft.
Definitely a huge balancing act.

That said, it's probably closest to the previous draft as I doubt much
was done in december to target the newer draft due to the holidays and
such.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA