cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bim2...@basistech.com>
Subject RE: tools for javascript
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2007 20:38:58 GMT
All the code generation is done. You can invoke it currently with the
?js URL.

'All' I need to add is the command-line 'dump it to a file' in addition
to the live URL handling.

I also have a yen to add some a new wsdl extension for the case where
someone explicitly controls the mapping from URI to javascript prefix.