cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject SOAP Encoded Arrays
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2007 21:26:04 GMT
I attached a patch to CXF-1299 that adds support for SOAP encoded
arrays.  The code supports and has tests for all of the SOAP encoded
formats in the spec including Square, Partially Transmitted and
Sparse arrays.  When we write arrays, the code always writes one
dimensional arrays with nested arrays liked by Soap refs.

The patch includes extensive test cases, which test reading of all
formats and round trip tests (read, write and reread). I also added
tests to catch invalid arrays.  The code does it's best to stop array
processing immediately when any limits are exceeded.

I also added a bunch of JIRA to track the overall RPC/Encoded and
JaxRPC support.

-dain