cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jiang, Ning \(Willem\)" <Ning.Ji...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Camel and CXF
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2007 11:55:38 GMT
Hi,

What's the camel version are you using?
If you are using camel 1.2.0 ,
 please try the latest 1.3 snapshot since we fixed several camel-cxf relate bugs here.

Willem.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jiorgos Miskakis [mailto:misge@intracom.gr]
Sent: Mon 12/3/2007 18:44
To: cxf-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Camel and CXF

Hello everybody,
I'm trying to deploy Camel as a sar in JBoss in order to route any CXF
messages to a specific endpoint (in my case later will be ejb).
This is the code which i used from the CXF examples but I'm still
missing something: Any ideas?

public class Camel extends ServiceMBeanSupport implements CamelMBean {
    /**
     * Logger for this class
     */
    private static final Logger logger = Logger.getLogger(Camel.class);

    private static final String ROUTER_ADDRESS =
"http://localhost:8080/WSImplPort";
    private static final String SERVICE_CLASS =
"serviceClass=impl.WSImplPortType";
    private static final String WSDL_LOCATION = "wsdlURL=wsdl/mywsdl.wsdl";
    private static final String SERVICE_NAME =
"serviceName=%7bhttp://impl%7dWSImplService";
    private static final String SOAP_OVER_HTTP_ROUTER =
"portName=%7bhttp://impl%7dSoapOverHttpRouter";

    private static String ROUTER_ENDPOINT_URI = "cxf://" +
ROUTER_ADDRESS + "?" + SERVICE_CLASS + "&"
                                                   + WSDL_LOCATION + "&"
+ SERVICE_NAME + "&" + SOAP_OVER_HTTP_ROUTER + "&dataFormat=POJO";

    protected void createService() throws Exception {
        super.createService();
        logger.warn("creatingService Camel");
    }

    protected void startService() throws Exception {
        logger.info("startService Camel");
        super.startService();
    }

    public void create() throws Exception {
        super.create();
        logger.warn("creating Camel");
        startCamelService();
    }

    public void start() throws Exception {
        logger.warn("starting Camel");
        super.start();
    }

    public void stop() {
        super.stop();
    }

    public void startCamelService() throws Exception {
        logger.info("startCamelService");
        MyRouteBuilder builder = new MyRouteBuilder();
        builder.configure();
    }

    public class MyRouteBuilder extends RouteBuilder {

        public void configure(){
            from(ROUTER_ENDPOINT_URI).process(new Processor() {
                public void process(Exchange exchange) {
                    logger.info("exchange!!!: "+exchange);

                }
            }).to("mock:result");
        }