cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Christian Vest Hansen" <karmazi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: configurability of published soap:address location on jaxws endpoints
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 15:48:07 GMT
Hi Willem,

Ok. I have tried to move (reimplement, really) the test in the systest
module myself, but I can't figure out how to configure it properly -
keep getting a 'no such operation' whenever I request the wsdl. Oh
well... you can probably write the systest better than I can anyway.
:-)

--
Venlig hilsen / Kind regards,
Christian Vest Hansen.