cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Christian Vest Hansen" <karmazi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: configurability of published soap:address location on jaxws endpoints
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2007 10:58:26 GMT
Thank you, Jim.

I was looking at these source files myself trying to figure out how
...?wsdl urls was handled, and it was nice to discover that I seem to
be on the right track.

Is there a specific reason for using jaxws:properties as oppose to a
first class attribute? Because I already implemented the attribute...
:p

--
Venlig hilsen / Kind regards,
Christian Vest Hansen.