cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Christian Vest Hansen" <karmazi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: configurability of published soap:address location on jaxws endpoints
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2007 07:39:09 GMT
Hi Willem,

Troublesome as it may be, I have to try it. I'm scheduled this month
to work on this as it is a feature that's pretty high on our wish
list, and we might schedule more time if one month is not enough.

> I think if we can delegate the WSDL query to a static WSDL resovler
> handler , you can define the WSDL service address as what you want.

Can you tell me more about this idea? Where would the good extension
points be - what packages & modules to look at.

--
Venlig hilsen / Kind regards,
Christian Vest Hansen.