cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Christian Vest Hansen" <karmazi...@gmail.com>
Subject configurability of published soap:address location on jaxws endpoints
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2007 10:04:27 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to make it possible to configure the published soap:address
location in the jaxws generated WSDLs.

>From a spring point of view, I'm trying to make this:

(beans.xml....)
  <jaxws:endpoint id="publishedEndpointUrl"
    implementor="#greeter"
    address="http://localhost:8080/publishedEndpointUrl"
    publishedEndpointUrl="http://cxf.apache.org/GreeterEndpoint"/>
(....)

Do this:

(http://localhost:8080/publishedEndpointUrl?wsdl....)
  <wsdl:service name="GreeterService">
    <wsdl:port binding="tns:GreeterServiceSoapBinding" name="GreeterPort">
      <soap:address location="http://cxf.apache.org/GreeterEndpoint"/>
    </wsdl:port>
  </wsdl:service>
(....)

Right now, I'm trying to wrap my head around how the WSDL is generated
and how that is connected to the values in the EndpointImpl objects
that the jaxws:endpoint xml generates.

If you have any hints to that end, or other relevant information then
it would be greatly appreciated - I haven't worked with the CXF source
before and the docs on the wiki are still a bit sparse in this regard.

Thanks!

--
Venlig hilsen / Kind regards,
Christian Vest Hansen.