cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Test Failure
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 18:44:46 GMT
Scrolling back, here is the error:

  T E S T S
Running org.apache.cxf.systest.ws.addressing.spring.WSAFeatureXmlTest
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 4.84
sec <<< FAILURE!
testServerFactory
(org.apache.cxf.systest.ws.addressing.spring.WSAFeatureXmlTest)  Time
elapsed: 1.951 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.RuntimeException:
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException: L
ine 3 in XML document from class path resource [org/apache/cxf/
systest/ws/addressing/spring/spring.xml] is invalid; nested exception
is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: s4s-elt-character: Non-whitespace
characters are not allowed in schema elements other than 'xs:appinfo'
and 'xs:documentation'. Saw 'OpenDNS'.
         at org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.SpringBusFactory.createBus
(SpringBusFactory.java:87)
         at org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.SpringBusFactory.createBus
(SpringBusFactory.java:65)
         at
org.apache.cxf.systest.ws.addressing.spring.WSAFeatureXmlTest.createBus(
WSAFeatureXmlTest.java:45)
         at org.apache.cxf.test.AbstractCXFTest.setUpBus
(AbstractCXFTest.java:60)
(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
         at
org.junit.internal.runners.BeforeAndAfterRunner.invokeMethod
(BeforeAndAfterRunner.java:74)
         at org.junit.internal.runners.BeforeAndAfterRunner.runBefores
(BeforeAndAfterRunner.java:50)
         at
org.junit.internal.runners.BeforeAndAfterRunner.runProtected
(BeforeAndAfterRunner.java:33)
         at org.junit.internal.runners.TestMethodRunner.runMethod
(TestMethodRunner.java:75)
         at org.junit.internal.runners.TestMethodRunner.run
(TestMethodRunner.java:45)
         at
org.junit.internal.runners.TestClassMethodsRunner.invokeTestMethod
(TestClassMethodsRunner.java:66)
         at org.junit.internal.runners.TestClassMethodsRunner.run
(TestClassMethodsRunner.java:35)
         at org.junit.internal.runners.TestClassRunner
$1.runUnprotected(TestClassRunner.java:42)
         at
org.junit.internal.runners.BeforeAndAfterRunner.runProtected
(BeforeAndAfterRunner.java:34)
         at org.junit.internal.runners.TestClassRunner.run
(TestClassRunner.java:52)
         at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4TestSet.execute
(JUnit4TestSet.java:62)
         at
org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.executeTestSe
t(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:138)
         at
org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute
(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:163)
         at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:84)
(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
         at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProcess
(SurefireBooter.java:244)
         at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main
(SurefireBooter.java:814)
Caused by:
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException: L
ine 3 in XML document from class path resource [org/apache/cxf/
systest/ws/addressing/spring/spring.xml] is invalid; nested exception
is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: s4s-elt-character: Non-whitespace
characters are not allowed in schema elements other than 'xs:appinfo'
and 'xs:documentation'. Saw 'OpenDNS'.
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBean
Definitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:359)
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDe
finitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:303)
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDe
finitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:280)
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.l
oadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:131)
         at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApplicationContext.loadBe
anDefinitions(AbstractXmlApplicationContext.java:108)
         at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApplicationContext.loadBe
anDefinitions(AbstractXmlApplicationContext.java:79)
         at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContex
t.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:101)
         at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.obtainFre
shBeanFactory(AbstractApplicationContext.java:389)
         at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh
(AbstractApplicationContext.java:324)
         at org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext.<init>
(BusApplicationContext.java:71)
         at org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.SpringBusFactory.createBus
(SpringBusFactory.java:84)
         ... 27 more
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: s4s-elt-character: Non-
whitespace characters are not allowed in schema elements other than
'xs:appinfo' and 'xs:documentation'. Saw 'OpenDNS'.
         at
org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException
(Unknown Source)
         at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.error(Unknown
Source)
         at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError
(Unknown Source)
         at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError
(Unknown Source)
         at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.opti.SchemaDOMParser.characters
(Unknown Source)
         at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanContent
(Unknown Source)
         at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl
$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
         at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument
(Unknown Source)
         at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.opti.SchemaParsingConfig.parse
(Unknown Source)
         at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.opti.SchemaParsingConfig.parse
(Unknown Source)
         at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.opti.SchemaDOMParser.parse
(Unknown Source)
         at
org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.getSchemaDocument
(Unknown Source)
         at
org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.parseSchema(Unknown
Source)
         at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.XMLSchemaLoader.loadSchema
(Unknown Source)
         at
org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.findSchemaGrammar
(Unknown Source)
         at
org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.handleStartElement
(Unknown Source)
         at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.emptyElement
(Unknown Source)
         at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement
(Unknown Source)
         at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl
$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
         at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument
(Unknown Source)
         at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse
(Unknown Source)
         at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse
(Unknown Source)
         at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)
         at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Unknown
Source)
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultDocumentLoader.loadDocument
(DefaultDocumentLoader.java:76)
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBean
Definitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:351)
         ... 37 more

testClientProxyFactory
(org.apache.cxf.systest.ws.addressing.spring.WSAFeatureXmlTest)  Time
elapsed: 2.842 sec  <<< ERROR!
[...]

Results :

Tests in error: