cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Olivier OTTAVI" <olivier.ott...@gmail.com>
Subject WS-Signature with server encryption
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2007 16:57:45 GMT
Hi,

 I have a server with WS-Security enabled on WSS4J, in order to handle
signature and encryption of the soap message.

 The client encrypt the soap message with server public key, and sign it
with its private key. The server validate signature with public client key
and decrypt it with its private key.

 Then the response is sent to the client - signed by the private server key
and encrypted with the client public key.

 It works well, but the only thing that bother me, is that the server
encryption has to be done by setting up the "encryption user" property with
the client name. Since this name is changing for each request, I don't know
where to put this information. I would like to have the public key of the
client that signed the request directly used to encrypt the response, is
there a simple way to achieve this behavior ?

Thanks