cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Ma <...@iona.com>
Subject Re: SOAP message Schema validation (Was Re: [ANN]JAX-WS RI 2.1.3 Released)
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 05:10:00 GMT
Yes . CXF has this option to do schema validation:

    <jaxws:client name="{http://apache.org/hello_world_soap_http}SoapPort"
        createdFromAPI="true">
        <jaxws:properties>
            <entry key="schema-validation-enabled" value="true" />
        </jaxws:properties>
    </jaxws:client>

    <jaxws:endpoint name="{http://apache.org/hello_world_soap_http}SoapPort"
        wsdlLocation="wsdl/hello_world.wsdl"
        createdFromAPI="true">
        <jaxws:properties>
            <entry key="schema-validation-enabled" value="true" />
        </jaxws:properties>
    </jaxws:endpoint>

The wsdl first sample  is intended for demonstrating both client and
server schema validation.

Cheers

Jim