cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Ma <...@iona.com>
Subject Can we remove the xalan dependency in Ws-security
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2007 08:08:41 GMT
Hi ,

I am modifying the classes related to call back system tests to use the
new JAXWS2.1 specified W3CEndpointReference .
During this JAXWS2.1 api update , i  ran into an interesting issue .
W3CEndpointReference always marshals unexpected
xml for me : some namespaces is missing in the generated xml  when it is
running in systest module ,  but it generated well in
other module.

After I investigation , I found the systest indirectly refers to xalan
jar through ws-security. dependency .  This will cause
JAXB generated error xml .

Does our  WSsecurity invoke some classes in xalan.jar?  or wss4j
implementation needs to depend on xalan.jar ?

Thanks

Jim