cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Diesler <thomas.dies...@jboss.com>
Subject Re: WS-RM on the client side
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 18:16:52 GMT

Looking at the code, the proxy that I get does not implement a CXF
proprietary interface that would allow me to configure that proxy. Is
there perhaps another way to programatically configure that proxy.

The only way I found is pure proprietary and does not use the jaxws
standard API

          ClassPathXmlApplicationContext context = new
ClassPathXmlApplicationContext(
              new String[]{"my/path/to/client-beans.xml"});

          HelloWorld client = (HelloWorld)context.getBean("client");

          String response = client.sayHi("Dan");

cheers
-thomas