cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <dan.diepho...@mulesource.com>
Subject Service Groups [was Re: Policies at the Bus level?]
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 19:22:58 GMT
<head>
</head>
Along these lines, a good future feature would be service groups. So
you could apply features to groups of services/clients easily instead
of just globally or one at a time.<br>
Something to ponder for all the free time everyone has...<br>
- Dan<br>
Dan Diephouse wrote:
That is exactly what I mean. I'm trying to figure out a way to do that,
but I don't see anyway - either in the PolicyFeature or in the
PolicyEngine itself. <br>
So if anyone knows of a way.... :-)<br>
- Dan<br>
Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
 type="cite">
    <pre wrap="">Hi Dan

What does it mean, to apply policies to a bus ? Does it mean something like : apply policies
to all the service endpoints
known to this bus or something else ?

Thanks, Sergey