cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <dan.diepho...@mulesource.com>
Subject Re: Policies at the Bus level?
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 19:06:00 GMT
<head>
</head>
That is exactly what I mean. I'm trying to figure out a way to do that,
but I don't see anyway - either in the PolicyFeature or in the
PolicyEngine itself. <br>
So if anyone knows of a way.... :-)<br>
- Dan<br>
Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">Hi Dan

What does it mean, to apply policies to a bus ? Does it mean something like : apply policies
to all the service endpoints
known to this bus or something else ?

Thanks, Sergey

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Diephouse" <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:dan.diephouse@mulesource.com">&lt;dan.diephouse@mulesource.com&gt;</a>
To: <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:cxf-dev@incubator.apache.org">&lt;cxf-dev@incubator.apache.org&gt;</a>
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2007 11:25 PM
Subject: Policies at the Bus level?

  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">I was trying to figure out how to apply a WS-Policy globally today
the CXF Bus, but I'm not sure I really understand how to do it or if its
possible. The WSPolicyFeature just seems to apply policies to
Client/Servers.  initialize(Bus) seems to be written with the mistaken
assumption that it is being called to initialize the WSPolicyFeature.
But thats simply not the case - its being called to initialize global
Bus level policies which apply to *everything*.

I'm happy to go about fixing this, but I can't seem to deduce how to use
the PolicyEngine to enable a global policy. Any ideas?

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource