cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <dan.diepho...@mulesource.com>
Subject Build times [was Re: [IMPASSIONED PLEA] Naming and structuring test materials]
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 17:10:16 GMT
<head>
</head>
+1 to that as well.<br>
Also, re: build times - We could make some of the tests not start up
two instances of Spring/CXF. What exactly are we trying to test for
when we do that? Client/Server should be completely isolated from each
other even without that. With the exception of WS-RM/Addr I don't
really see this as adding a lot of benefit. <br>
Maybe if we could establish what types of errors we're testing for here
and then create a smaller set of test cases around that as opposed to
making ever system test start two instances.<br>
Benson Margulies wrote:
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">I'm all in favor of #1. In my perhaps unlucky experience, I keep running
into 'standard' impls that are to quirky to reuse.