cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <dan.diepho...@mulesource.com>
Subject Policies at the Bus level?
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2007 23:25:35 GMT
I was trying to figure out how to apply a WS-Policy globally today to
the CXF Bus, but I'm not sure I really understand how to do it or if its
possible. The WSPolicyFeature just seems to apply policies to
Client/Servers.  initialize(Bus) seems to be written with the mistaken
assumption that it is being called to initialize the WSPolicyFeature.
But thats simply not the case - its being called to initialize global
Bus level policies which apply to *everything*.

I'm happy to go about fixing this, but I can't seem to deduce how to use
the PolicyEngine to enable a global policy. Any ideas?

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource