cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <ning.ji...@iona.com>
Subject Re: configurability of published soap:address location on jaxws endpoints
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 02:18:47 GMT
Hi Christian,

Please see my comments in the mail.
Christian Vest Hansen wrote:
> Hi Willem,
>
> Troublesome as it may be, I have to try it. I'm scheduled this month
> to work on this as it is a feature that's pretty high on our wish
> list, and we might schedule more time if one month is not enough.

Great, any contribution are welcome here :)
>> I think if we can delegate the WSDL query to a static WSDL resovler
>> handler , you can define the WSDL service address as what you want.
>>

> Can you tell me more about this idea? Where would the good extension
> points be - what packages & modules to look at.

Since CXF WSDLQueryHandler[1] will Generate the WSDL Dynamically,
if your endpoint is generated from a static WSDL, I think you can define
the publishing url as what you
want in the static WSDL and let WSDLQueryHandler return the static WSDL
instead.

[1]https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/trunk/rt/core/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/transport/http/WSDLQueryHandler.java

Willem.