cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <ning.ji...@iona.com>
Subject Re: configurability of published soap:address location on jaxws endpoints
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2007 06:34:51 GMT
Hi Chirstian,

I don't think you can do that , since CXFServletControl will use the
endpoint address which get from the endpoint information to find the
right destination, and this endpoint information will be used as the
service address when CXF generate the WSDL for you.

I think if we can delegate the WSDL query to a static WSDL resovler
handler , you can define the WSDL service address as what you want.

Willem.