cxf-dev mailing list archives

From James Mao <james....@iona.com>
Subject Re: tools for javascript
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2007 02:51:09 GMT
Oh, hit 'send' too quickly,

> All the code generation is done. You can invoke it currently with the
> ?js URL.

Is it wsdl2js?
That's a good thing, we can reuse the rt/js part in code generation

> 'All' I need to add is the command-line 'dump it to a file' in addition
> to the live URL handling.

You can have your own Generator, it is OK not using the velocity
templates, you can dump them directly, not a big deal

> I also have a yen to add some a new wsdl extension for the case where
> someone explicitly controls the mapping from URI to javascript prefix.

Not quite understand this part, but we handle the wsdl extesions as a
plugin as well, like the wsdl:port is an extension plugin, so we can
handle the port:address equally

James