cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Shailendra Singh" <shailendr...@zensar.com>
Subject Hands on CXF
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2007 17:11:16 GMT
Hi Daniel,

I want to hands on CXF but not finding any way how to proceed even for a
simple Service.

If you could help me out with some link or documents, it will be great!

Waiting for your reply!

Shailendra Singh

DISCLAIMER:
This email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s)
and the views expressed in the same are not necessarily the views of Zensar Technologies Ltd.
If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail by error, its use is strictly
prohibited, please delete the e-mail and notify the sender. Zensar Technologies Ltd. does
not accept any liability for virus infected mails.