cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How do I tell mvn my userid at people.apache.org to make a snapshot?
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2007 14:38:55 GMT

I'll be the first to say this is a bit easier on Linux than windows,
but.....

First, on p.a.o: you need to make sure you ssh public key is there and
the permissions are all set correctly.   In your case, I think the perms
on the .ssh dir are wrong.

My perms are:   (note its 755 for the .ssh dir itself)
drwxr-xr-x   2 dkulp  dkulp   512 Nov 13 22:22 .
drwxr-xr-x  17 dkulp  dkulp  1024 Nov 13 22:17 ..
-rw-r--r--   1 dkulp  dkulp   875 Nov 13 22:22 authorized_keys
-rw-r--r--   1 dkulp  dkulp  1825 Nov 13 22:40 known_hosts

Then, double check that you can login with ssh without it prompting for
passwords or anything.  If that works, you should be all set.

Alternatively, you can try modifying the deployment URL in the top level
pom to change from scpexe://.... url to just scp://.   That said, most
windows folks have had better luck with scpexe.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA