cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Abstraction on getting headers of different transports
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 15:14:18 GMT

Balaji,

There is the Header object (org.apache.cxf.headers package in API) that
was added to start going down that route.   It's currently just used for
out of band headers, but ideally, the header in/out interceptors would
work with those (copy/move the objects to/from the parameter list to the
header list) and the SOAP binding would just need to deal with the
header list.   That second part hasn't really been started yet though.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA