cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: When in JavaDoc updated on our website?
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 04:02:48 GMT

I update it whenever we do a release.   The "latest" is just a symlink to
2.0.3.

If you are interested, if you login to people.apache.org, the javadoc dir
is at:
/www/incubator.apache.org/cxf/javadoc
You could create a "snapshot" dir or something that would be the latest
snapshot set.   It wouldn't be updated automatically at this point
though.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp