cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hands on CXF
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 19:06:12 GMT
On Thursday 13 December 2007, Shailendra Singh wrote:
> I want to hands on CXF but not finding any way how to proceed even for
> a simple Service.

The best bet is to look in our various samples in the kit.   Each has a
README that helps show how to get things started, running etc...   The
two starting points would be the wsdl_first and java_first_jaxws samples
as they show the two methods of getting started: wsdl first or java
first.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp