cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: configurability of published soap:address location on jaxws endpoints
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2007 19:33:59 GMT
On Wednesday 12 December 2007, Christian Vest Hansen wrote:
> Cool,
>
> So this will be in the 2.1 scheduled[1] in three days?
>
> [1]: http://incubator.apache.org/cxf/roadmap.html

Egads.   We need to update that page.   There isn't anyway 2.1 is going
to be ready in 3 days.   We're pretty far from getting the jAX-WS 2.1
tck passing.

This could make it for 2.0.4 since it's a pretty straightforward change.
We really haven't talked about doing a 2.0.4 though.   My gut feeling
says it's too late to do one this year due to holidays and vacations and
such.  Getting the required IPMC votes could be really tough.     I've
put a preliminary date on that page to Jan 15, but I suppose if everyone
thinks one is needed sooner, we could try.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer